Step right up, Don't be afraid... You Can Be A Mod!!! Jul 22, 2021 14:11:07 GMT -5
Post by Joopiter on Jul 22, 2021 14:11:07 GMT -5
We are looking for a new moderator for the War Robots Forum!
To change things up, we’ve decided to let you apply via PM and tell us why it should it be you.
If you are not cool-headed, patient and thick-skinned then stop reading now. This volunteer role comes with a generous helping of mod bashing, contempt and unwarranted anger. Well then why do we do it? Because we love our forum community and we want to make it better.
• Must have a Discord account.
• Must be a minimum of 21 yrs old.
• Frequent player. Please don’t apply if there’s potential for you to quit playing War Robots in the near future.
• Must be active with at least 300 posts. Also, no large gaps (a month or more) in activity.
• Must be familiar with the rules of the War Robots Forum.
• Fairly flexible schedule. You will be required to periodically log in during your day and assist with the moderating effort.
• Must not be a divisive or hot-tempered poster. We need someone that can handle issues constructively.
So what do we do you ask?
• Enforce the forum rules and CoC.
• Review and approve new members.
• Provide encouragement and promote positivity in our community.
• Review posts/threads for racial, political, religious, sexist, or any other toxic content. And address it.
• Review posts for hateful or unnecessarily ugly discussion between members. And difuse it.
• Move unrelated threads and posts to proper locations.
• Answer questions and respond to concerns of members.
• Discipline trouble-makers with warnings and bans.
• Set up giveaways, events, competitions.
• General management and handling of any and all unforeseen problems that inevitably happen.
Please PM myself and Superhero your answers to the following questions:
1. What would make you a good choice for a new moderator?
2. How long approximately have you been playing War Robots?
3. Have you been a moderator before?
4. If two regular posters show hostility towards each other in a thread, how would you handle the situation?
(Note: please limit your responses to a 4 to 5 sentence paragraph)
Thank you and good luck everyone!