Post by ѻﻭɼﻉ on Dec 20, 2020 17:54:35 GMT -5
A lot of people are often confused by where they place sometimes on the post-match scoreboard, especially if it shows them as having dealt more damage and capped more beacons than someone else who placed higher than them. So read the following carefully if you want to understand why.
There are two specific reasons others place higher than you:
1) They used an Honor booster before entering the match
2) Various combat actions accrue honor points. If others have accomplished more points in the honor task list as well as more of the combat actions on that list, they will place higher than you because placement is honor based, not primarily damage/beacon based.
In the post-match screen, at the top on the far right there is a tab for Honor Points. When you tap that, the entire combat honor list appears, the tasks you completed are highlighted green, and it reveals how many honor points you accrued in each particular category. So, if you hope to rank top 3, you need to hit as many of these categories as possible, do as much as tou possibly can in each one, and if you have them, run honor boosters.
- Destroy enemy robots (the longer the killstreak, the more pts you get for each kill)
- Finish battle
- Deal damage to enemy robots (including shields)
- Capture beacon
- Get top 1 damage dealt
- Get top 1 by beacons capped
- Get top 1 by durability repaired
- Repair allies
- Deploy Titan
- Damage a Titan
- Repair a portion of a Titan’s durability
- Slay a Titan
Pilot name: JΞDI PΛTH
Clan: [AuEx] Aurora Excelsis
Server Region: North America
Favorite robot: Hawk
Post by JΞDI PΛTH on Jul 2, 2021 19:28:59 GMT -5
I like keeping one heal bot in the hangar,
A great way to grab an extra 100-300 HP.